This year was filled with incredible kindness and good deeds from the WE Unite community.
- Donated catering food and service for 2 Celebrations of Life totalling over 1,500 attendants – remainder of food was distributed throughout Barrie shelters
- Hosted the annual Memorial Walk where dozens of families gathered to see their loved ones’ names featured along our candlelit path where we remembered 83 members of the community
- sMiles for Amanda Run had 99 registered runners and collectively with Mission Amanda raised $10,664 for Community Builders and The Ottawa Mission Diane Morrison Hospice
- Hosted our Annual Soup Off with over 150 attendees who made 94 litres of soup for Redwood Park Communities and raised $10,000 for WE Unite community services
- Hosted WE Holiday Give Back, a family gathering to assemble 60 stockings, homemade cards and crafts for families sponsored for Christmas by County of Simcoe Social and Community Services.
- Delivered 38 lanterns all over the County of Simcoe on Christmas Eve to families remembering a loved one lost
- Donated 9 bags of groceries to a family facing hardship over the holiday season